The following site, hosted at the following address: www.immijob.com is owned and operated by Immetis Legal Services inc., corporation registered with the “Registre des Entreprises du Québec” under number 1172177777, whose head office is located at 103-2727 Saint-Patrick Street, Montreal, Quebec H3K0A8, CANADA.
Immetis Legal Services inc. Immetis provides legal services and operates the above-mentioned site under the name “Immijob” or “Immijob Platform”.
Immetis is committed to the protection of its users’ privacy and therefore undertakes to take the reasonable precautions required to protect the personal data it collects against loss, theft, disclosure or unauthorized use.
The user has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not jeopardize the lawfulness of the processing operation based on the previously given consent.
If you choose to withdraw your consent or not to register your personal information, you can still continue to use the Immijob platform. However, you will not be able to access the sections of the website that require registration.
2. WHAT IS "PERSONAL DATA"?
Personal data consists of any information that the user is likely to provide to Immetis, via the Immijob platform, and which may allow the latter, directly or indirectly, to identify the user as a person.
3. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
By browsing and using the website, the user expressly consents that Immetis, through the Immijob platform, collects and processes, according to the methods and principles described below, the following personal data:
- His or her dynamic IP address;
- All the information regarding the pages that the user has visited on the website;
- His or her e-mail address if the user has previously provided it, for example by sending messages or questions on the website, by communicating with Immetis, by e-mail, by filling out a download form or a contact form, etc;
- Any information that the user has given voluntarily, i. e. within the framework of information surveys and/or download forms, newsletter registration or contact forms, on the website: i. e. surname, first name, telephone number, country of origin, professional experience, etc., will not be passed on to third parties.
It is possible that Immetis, through the Immijob platform, may also collect data of a non-personal nature. These data are qualified as non-personal data, as they do not allow the direct or indirect identification of a particular person. They may therefore be used for any purpose whatsoever, for example to improve the website, the products and services offered or advertising.
In the event that non-personal data are combined with personal data in such a way that an identification of the data subjects would be possible, these data will be treated as personal data until such time as their link to a particular person is made impossible.
4. MEANS AND OCCASIONS OF COLLECTION
Immetis, through the Immijob platform, collects personal data through various forms available on the website.
The user’s personal data may be collected on the following occasions:
(a). The user creates an account;
(b). The user fills out the job posting request form;
(c). The user post his or her resume;
(d). The user applies for a job offer;
(e). The user purchases an “Immigration Support Plan”;
(f). The user contacts a candidate by email;
(g). The user browses the website and consults job offers or other content;
(h). The user contacts the website administrators by email;
(i). The user sign-up for the e-newsletter;
(j). The user shares a page or site content by email or on social media;
5. TREATMENT PURPOSES
Personal data is collected and processed only for the purposes mentioned below:
- Ensure the management and control of the execution of the matchmaking services offered to candidates and recruiters by Immetis, via the Immijob platform;
- Improve the quality of the website and the services offered by the Immijob platform;
- Improve the user’s navigation on the Immijob platform by memorizing his/her connection information;
- Identify possible compatibilities between candidates and recruiters registered on the Immijob platform;
- Provide information on the services and products offered by Immetis, through the Immijob platform, and their partners;
- Provide information to accompany the user in his or her efforts to find a job in Canada;
- Provide information to assist the user in his or her search for a qualified candidate in Canada;
- Allow better identification of the user’s areas of interest;
- Allow the completion of a transaction when the user purchases a service;
- Make statistics.
6. ACCESS AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Immetis provides its users with the means to ensure the accuracy of the personal information voluntarily communicated on the Immijob platform. The user will have the possibility to update his or her personal information at any time via his or her candidate or recruiter space, accessible from the Immijob platform.
The candidate and recruiter sections allow users to:
- Create a user account that will allow you to store your personal information;
- Consult, modify or update their personal information already communicated.
- Permanently delete their account.
7. CONSERVATION PERIOD
Immetis keeps personal data only for the time that is reasonably necessary for the purposes pursued and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
A user’s personal data is kept for a maximum of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship between this user and Immetis.
At the end of the retention period, Immetis makes every effort to ensure that personal data is no longer available.
8. RIGHTS OVER THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Right to be informed;
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right to limitation of treatment;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to data portability.
The user can contact Immetis using the contact information written below in the “Contact Information” section.
9. DATA RECIPIENTS AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
User data is stored on third-party cloud computing sites offering the highest security standards. These sites are generally located in the United States of America or Canada.
Immetis reserves the right to disclose the user’s personal data in the event that a law, legal proceedings (including a formal immigration application) or an order from a public authority makes such disclosure necessary.
10. USE AND MANAGEMENT OF "COOKIES"
By visiting and using the website, the user expressly agrees with the processing of cookies described below.
11. COOKIES DEFINITION
A “cookie” is a data or text file that a website’s server stores temporarily or permanently on the user’s equipment (computer hard drive, tablet, smartphone, or other similar device) through the user’s browser. Cookies may also be set by third parties with whom Immetis collaborates.
Cookies store a certain amount of information, such as visitors’ language preferences or the contents of their shopping cart. Other cookies collect statistics about the users of a website or ensure that graphics appear correctly and that applications work properly on the website. Others allow the content and/or advertising of a website to be adapted to the user.
The website uses different types of cookies:
- Essential or technical cookies: these are cookies that are indispensable for the operation of the website, allowing good communication and intended to facilitate navigation;
- Statistical or analytical cookies: these cookies make it possible to identify and count the number of visitors and to see their browsing behavior when they visit the website. This improves user navigation and makes it easier for users to find what they are looking for;
- Functional cookies: these cookies enable specific features on the website to be activated in order to improve user-friendliness and user experience, in particular by remembering the user’s choice of preferences (e.g. language);
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They make it possible to evaluate and improve the content and performance of websites (i.e. by counting the number of visitors, identifying the most popular pages or clicks), and to better match commercial proposals to the user’s personal preferences;
- Advertising or commercial cookies: these are files intended to collect data relating to the profile of visitors and may be installed or read by third parties with whom Immetis collaborates in order to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement or web page and to better adapt it to the user’s areas of interest;
- Tracking cookies: websites use tracking cookies via Google Analytics, in order to help Immetis measure the ways in which users interact with website content, and which generates visit statistics in a strictly anonymous manner. These statistics allow us to continually improve the website and provide the user with relevant content. Immetis uses Google Analytics to get an overview of website traffic, the origin of this traffic and the pages visited. This means that Google acts as a subcontractor. The information collected by Google Analytics is generated as anonymously as possible. For example, it is not possible to identify who is visiting the website. For further information, the user is invited to consult Google’s data protection policy, which is available at the following address: http://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/.
- Cookies and social network plug-ins: Immetis may include on the websites computer applications from third parties, allowing the user to share website content on social networks. The social network providing such applications is likely to identify the user through these applications when the user consults the site. This means that the social network in question can follow the user’s browsing on the site, as long as the user has a session open on this social network on the device from which he or she consults the site. Immetis has no control over how social networks collect data from their users. We strongly recommend that users consult the social network privacy policies they use to learn about the purposes for which the data collected is used.
The retention period for cookies varies according to their type: essential cookies are generally kept until the browser is closed, while functional cookies remain valid for 1 year and performance cookies for 4 years.
Immetis authorizes public search engines to visit websites via ‘spiders’ for the sole purpose of making the access and content of the website accessible via their search engines, without Immétis granting the right to archive the website. Immetis reserves the right to withdraw the authorization as formulated in this article at any time.
13. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
Most browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies, but all allow you to customize the settings according to your preferences.
If the user does not want the website to place cookies on their computer / mobile device, they can easily manage or delete them by changing their browser settings. Users can also set their browsers to notify them when they receive a cookie so that they can decide whether or not to accept it.
If the user wishes to block and/or manage certain cookies, they can do so by following the link linked to their browser:
If the user does not wish to accept cookies from Google Analytics, this can be indicated via the message about cookies that appears on the first visit to the website or by customizing the settings of the browser so that it rejects cookies.
To stop being tracked by Google Analytics on any website, the user is invited to visit the following website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In the event that the user deactivates certain cookies, it is possible that parts of the websites may not be viewable and/or usable, or may only be partially viewable and/or usable.
14. EXTERNAL LINKS
The Immijob platform is likely to contain external links, taking the user to other sites over which Immetis has no control. It is strongly recommended that the user consult the privacy policies of these sites in order to be aware of the treatment of their data.
Immetis implements the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee a level of security for the processing of the data collected, in view of the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected. It shall take into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks to the rights and freedoms of users.
Immetis always uses encryption technologies that are recognized as industry standards within the IT sector when transferring or receiving data on the website.
Immetis has implemented appropriate security measures to protect and avoid the loss, misuse or alteration of information received on the website. The website is certified by an SSL Certificate.
16. COMMUNICATIONS BY MAIL, PHONE OR EMAIL
Communication by mail. If the user gives Immetis his/her postal address via the website, his/her data are registered in the address file to answer his/her request and to keep him/her informed of the services offered by Immetis, via the Immijob platform.
Immetis undertakes to delete its contact information from the address file.
Communication by phone. If the user provides the data controller with his or her phone number via the website, he or she may receive a phone call from Immetis in order to provide information on its services or upcoming events.
Immetis undertakes to delete its contact details from the file.
Communication by email. If the user provides Immetis with his or her email address via the website, he or she may receive emails from Immetis in order to communicate information about its services or upcoming events, provided that the user has expressly consented to this or that he or she is already a client of Immetis and has provided Immetis with his or her email address.
If the user does not/no longer wishes to receive such emails, he or she has the possibility to automatically unsubscribe in a link located at the bottom of each automated email sent by Immetis.
17. CONTACT INFORMATION
Immijob, owned by Immetis Legal Services inc.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +1 (514) 446-1940
- By mail: 103-2727, St-Patrick Street, Montreal, Quebec, H3K 0A8, CANADA
18. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
19. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS